Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: Peek's NEW movie... DO NOT watch this at work...

  1. #1
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you expect me to download something you made called "butt.mov" [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    Jor, yes, I do.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    it's just not gonna happen [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    "face" into the light Pete, so we can all get a better look-see [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I think the new saying is, "Smooth as a Peeker's ass."

    PS-- Pete, you have the best psuedo- Southern accent ever.

    Cheers! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    WLN, I don't get ya...
    that's my regular voice.... [img]confused.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Pete just made a ass of himself!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    lol.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member White Line Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peekerman:
    WLN, I don't get ya...
    that's my regular voice.... [img]confused.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're just an old redneck trapped in the body of a young Canuck.

    Waitasecond, I think I saw a porn like that once.

    [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    young: I aprreciate that. I'll be 39 on my next b-day.

    as for the rednack thing...um... I guess... [img]confused.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •